Wide stable boat with 0,34 m diameter of tube. The length of the boat is 2,10m the width is 1,30m. It has two hermetic chambers and can carry up to 150 kg.
Light and comfortable rowing boat is designed for one person. The boat is equipped with collapsible hermetic oars with straight narrow blade. They are installed into the pin-type rowlocks.
Prow section is shortened, aggressively raised. That helps the boat to ride over the waves easily.It is possible to install the outboard transom for electric motor on the boat. Maximum speed of the boat will be up to 7km/hour.
The boat is produced from the strong five-layer reinforced PVC material, which density is 900 grams/m2. The material doesn’t rot, its ultraviolet-, gasoline- and oil– resistant and withstands thousands of bending.
You can install two types of decks on the boat: FSD and FFD. You can stand quite steadily in the boat with both types of deck.
The boat is packed into hermetic backpack made from the special boat fabric. Its volume is 150 liters. The boat’s weight without set of accessories is 10 kg only. The backpack is included in basic set. It can be used as a water container or rescue buoy. Separate bag is provided for other accessories: paddles, pump, seat and repair kit.
Our basic set of accessories for this boat includes the following useful options that you don’t have to pay for:
- Outboard protection along the outer side of the tubes.
- Anchor groove at the prow for protection of the frame’s material from wiping by the anchor rope.
- Four handles. Two handles are installed at the “cheekbones” of the boat. One handle is at the prow, and one handle is at the stern for easy moving the boat. The handles also protect the boat when moored by the bow or stern to the pier.
- Safety rope.
- Regulated system of seats’ fixation all over the length of the tube, that allows to install the seats in the most comfortable position for any person of any growth and body structure.
- Mountings for the outboard transom.