It’s a big and convenient boat which can easily accommodate two or three people. The boat has two separate chambers with tubes diameter of 0,34m and can carry up to 240 kg.
Basic set of accessories for this boat includes the following useful options:
- Outboard protection along the outer side of the tubes.
- Anchor groove at the prow for protection of the frame’s material from wiping by the anchor rope.
- Four handles. Two handles at the “cheekbones” of the boat. One at the prow, and one – at the stern for easy moving the boat. The handles also protect the boat when moored by the bow or stern to the pier.
- Safety rope.
- Regulated system of seats’ fixation all over the length of the tube, that allows to install the seats in the most comfortable position.
- Mountings for the outboard transom.
This rowing boat is equipped with collapsible hermetic oars with straight narrow blade. They are installed into the pin-type rowlocks. Additionally, you can install the outboard transom for the electric engine on your boat. The frame is made of metal, it can be connected to the transom wheels, making boat transportation easy and convenient.
You can install two types of decks on the boat: FSD and FFD. You can stand quite steadily in the boat with both types of deck.
The boat is made of special reinforced PVC material, which density is 900 grams/m2. The fabric is ultraviolet-, gasoline- and oil– resistant and withstands thousands of bending.
The boat is packed into hermetic backpack made of the boat fabric. The backpack is very convenient and designed for long distance carrying. It can be used as a water container or as a rescue buoy. Separate bag is provided for other accessories: paddles, pump and seats.SEE CHARACTERISTICS