CAIMAN RFD boats belong to the middle segment among keel inflatable boats. Keel boats are more comfortable, stable and better staying the course. Motor boats of CAIMAN RFD series are built on the basis of flat-bottomed boats of CAIMAN series. Their main features are:
- Additionally equipped with rigid RFD collapsible deck with longitudinal mounting beams – stringers.
- Additionally equipped with inflatable keelson.
- The draining valve is installed at the transom.
- Additional outboard protection is installed in the middle outside the bottom
Basic set of accessories for CAIMAN RFD series boats includes:
- Wide outboard protection with splash-cutting wing along the whole boat.
- Anchor groove at the prow to protect the frame’s material from wiping by the anchor rope.
- Towing bracket.
- Seven handles to lift and carry the boat easily.
- Safety rope.
- Protective bumper at the upper side of the transom.
- Spray-repelling plates between the transom and tube to protect boat from water sprays.
- Regulated system of seats’ fixation all over the length of the tube.
- Protective handle on the keelson air valve.
They perfectly run with 5-6 HP motor, reaching 20 km/h speed. With the outboard motor of 15 HP the boat can reach 45 km/h speed. Shortened, aggressively raised prow section allows the boat ride over the waves easily.
CAIMAN series boats are produced from the strong five-layer reinforced boat material, with 950 grams/m2 density. The most damage-risky parts of the boat (“cheekbones”, conus and bottom) are produced from 1080 grams/m2 density fabric. The material doesn’t decay, its ultraviolet-, gasoline- and oil– resistant and withstands thousands of bending.
CAIMAN RFD series boats are packed into two bags and one backpack. One bag contains paddles, seats and pump, second one contains deck. The boat and repair kit are packed into hermetic backpack of 220 liters volume.
|MODEL||С-310 RFD||С-330 RFD||С-360 RFD|
|Tube diameter, М||0,43||0,43||0,43|
|Max number of persons||3||4||5|
|Quantity of hermetic chambers||3||3||3|
|Material density, Gr/М2||950/1080||950/1080||950/1080|
|Length of cockpit, М||2,00||2,20||2,50|
|Width of cockpit, М||0,72||0,72||0,72|
|Max motor power, НP||10||15||15|
|Type of seats mount||Adjustable along all length of tube|
|Outboard protection alongside the tubes||Available||Available||Available|
|Number of handles for carrying||7||7||7|
|Weight of the boat in backpack without accessories, Kg||20||22||24|
|Backpack volume, L||220||220||220|
|Dimensions of the packed boat, М||1,1*0,6*0,4||1,1*0,6*0,4||1,1*0,6*0,4|
|Accessories||Oars + pump + seats + repair kit|
|Weight of accessories in separate bag, Kg||6,4||6,4||6,4|
|Dimensions of bag with accessories, M||0,9*0,24*0,04||0,9*0,24*0,04||0,9*0,24*0,04|
|Deck||With inflatable keelson. Collapsible. With longitudinal stringers.|
|Weight of RFD deck in separate bag, Kg||16||17,5||19,5|
|Dimensions of the bag with deck, M||0,8*0,6*0,04||0,8*0,6*0,04||0,8*0,6*0,04|
If you would like to get more information about boats, please read the following articles: