CAIMAN C-330 RFD
Small, fast-moving and maneuverable boat, whose management requires certain skills. For beginners, we recommend to feel the boat at low speed, and then give full throttle.
The boat goes easily into the planning mode with 140 kg of cargo and can accelerate up to 45 km/hour with the engine capacity of 15 horsepower.
The boat has three hermetic chambers with tubes diameter of 43 cm. It is 330 cm long and almost 160 cm wide. Rigid folded deck makes the boat steady and reliable.
C-330RFD can comfortably accommodate four people. Fishing is also possible, but there is a room only for two.
Basic set includes everything you need to use the boat immediately:
- wide outboard protection with splash-cutting wing along the whole boat
- anchor groove at the prow to protect the frame’s material from wiping by the anchor rope
- towing bracket
- seven handles to lift and carry the boat easily
- safety rope
- protective bumper at the upper side of the transom
- spray-repelling plates between the transom and tube to protect boat from water sprays
- regulated system of seats’ fixation all over the length of the tube
- protective handle on the keelson air valve
- rigid RFD collapsible deck with longitudinal mounting beams – stringers
- draining valve is installed at the transom
- additional outboard protection is installed in the middle outside the bottom
- seats, oars, pump, repair kit
- hermetic 220 liters backpack from reinforced PVC.
The boat is made of strong five-layer reinforced PVC material with the density of 950 grams/m2. Special black inserts are used to protect the most damage-risky parts of the boat: “cheekbones”, conus and bottom. All the black parts are produced from 1080 grams/m2 density fabric. The material doesn’t decay, its ultraviolet-, gasoline- and oil– resistant and withstands thousands of bending.
The boat is packed into a backpack and two bags. Waterproof backpack is very convenient you can use it as a water container or a rescue buoy. Seats, paddles and pump are packed separately in one bag. The deck is also packed in separate bag.