DINGI D-310 RFD
Inflatable motor boat with rigid collapsible deck and an inflatable keelson is the lightest boat in its class. It is 310 cm long, 130 cm wide and has three hermetic chambers. The payload of the boat is 300 kg and it is designed for three people. The boat is fast-moving, steady and well on course.
Its aggressively raised prow section helps to ride over the waves and protect the inner space of the boat from water splashes. The boat has a built-in transom that allows to put a low-powered engine. This model is comparatively fast. With the engine of 5 horsepower it can speed up to 32 km/hour. Maximum engine capacity for this boat is 8 horsepower.
The boat is equipped with an inflatable keelson mounted to the bottom of the boat. Rigid collapsible RFD deck with stringers gives your boat additional steadiness, mobility and safety.
Basic set of accessories includes:
- Wide outboard protection with splash-cutting wing along the whole boat.
- Anchor groove at the prow to protect the frame’s material from wiping by the anchor rope.
- Towing bracket.
- Five handles to lift and carry the boat easily.
- Safety rope.
- Protective bumper at the upper side of the transom.
- Spray-repelling plates between the transom and tube to protect boat from water sprays.
- Regulated system of seats’ fixation all over the length of the tube.
- Protective handle on the keelson air valve.
- Rigid RFD collapsible deck with longitudinal mounting beams – stringers.
- Draining valve is installed at the transom.
- Additional outboard protection is installed in the middle outside the bottom.
- Seats, oars, pump, repair kit.
- Hermetic 180 liters backpack from reinforced PVC.
The boat is made of five-layer reinforced PVC fabric with density of 900g/m². The material doesn’t decay, its ultraviolet-, gasoline- and oil– resistant and withstands thousands of bending.
The boat is packed into 180 liters volume hermetic backpack that can be used as a water container or a rescue buoy. The deck is packed separately in a bag. Accessories like seats, oars, pump and repair kit are also packed separately in a bag.
Available colours: green, white, blue, red and camouflage.