It’s a light motor flatboat with built-in transom. Its length is 275 cm, its width is 130 cm. The boat has three hermetic chambers with 34 cm tube diameter. The boat is designed for two persons and can carry up to 250 kg.
Basic set of accessories includes:
- Additional outboard protection alongside the tubes.
- Anchor groove at the prow to protect the frame’s material from wiping by the anchor rope.
- Towing bracket.
- Five handles to transport the boat easily.
- Safety rope.
- Protective bumper at the upper side of the transom.
- Spray-repelling plates between the transom and tube, protecting from penetration of water sprays.
- Regulated system of seats’ fixation all over the length of the tube.
Shortened aggressively raised prow section helps the boat to ride over the waves and protects the inner space of the boat from water. The boat is easy-to-go both on motor and paddles. Collapsible hermetic oars are installed into the pin-type rowlocks. With the engine of 5 h.p. the boat can show the speed of 25 km/h.
The boat is made of strong five-layer reinforced material, which density is 900 grams/m2. The material doesn’t decay, its ultraviolet-, gasoline- and oil– resistant, hard to break with the hook and withstands thousands of bending.
The boat is sold without deck. It is possible to install two types of decks at the boats: FSD and FFD. You can stand quite steadily in the boat with both types of deck.
The boat can be easily transferred into the keel boat in the nearest AQUASTER service center. Or you can do it yourself if you purchase inflatable keelson.
The boat is packed into 180 liters backpack that can be used as a container for water of rescue buoy if needed. Seats, pump, paddles and repair kit are also included into the basic set of accessories and are packed into separate bag.