This motor boat with a built-in transom is the lightest in its class. Its length is 290 cm, its width is 130 cm, it has three hermetic chambers, can accommodate three persons and can carry up to 280 kg. The boat’s weight is 15 kg only and it fits easily into a car trunk.
Basic set of accessories includes:
- Additional outboard protection alongside the tubes.
- Anchor groove at the prow to protect the frame’s material from wiping by the anchor rope.
- Towing bracket.
- Five handles to transport the boat easily.
- Safety rope.
- Protective bumper at the upper side of the transom.
- Spray-repelling plates between the transom and tube, protecting from penetration of water sprays.
- Regulated system of seats’ fixation all over the length of the tube.
The boat can easily ride the waves due to the shortened aggressively raised prow section. Such a construction also prevents inner space of the boat from water splashes. The boat is easy-to-go both on motor and paddles. With the engine of 5 h. p. the boat can accelerate the speed up to 25 km/h.
Additionally you can install a rigid deck on this boat. It is possible to install two types of decks: FSD or FFD. You can stand quite steadily in the boat with both types of deck. The boat can be easily transferred into the keel boat in the nearest AQUASTER service center. Or you can do it yourself if you purchase RFD deck and inflatable keelson.
The boat is made of strong five-layer reinforced material, which density is 900 grams/m2. The material doesn’t decay, its ultraviolet-, gasoline- and oil– resistant, hard to break with the hook and withstands thousands of bending.
The boat is packed into 180 liters backpack that can be used as a container for water of rescue buoy if needed. Seats, pump, paddles and repair kit are also included into the basic set of accessories and are packed into separate bag.