Large, steady and spacious boat is the ideal combination of speed and safety. This keel boat runs up to 42-43 km/hour with 15 horsepower motor and one person onboard. You can install 20 horsepower motor on this boat, but 15 horsepower motor is enough for 2 people onboard.
This boat is 370 cm long, 177 cm wide and has 46 cm tube diameter. It looks solid in compare with other similar boats. K-370 is perfectly dumping the waves. Due to the huge tubes diameter the water splashed do not penetrate inside the boat.
You can take 6 people onboard to ride. But if you go fishing – you’d better take two people onboard. Of cause there will be enough space for more people, but fishing may be inconvenient. You can sit at the folding chairs inside and remove the seats, so you’ll have an excellent table.
The boat is equipped with everything necessary to start using it immediately. Basic set includes practically everything possible to be available at inflatable boats:
- Additional outboard protection is installed in the middle of the outer side of the bottom. Inflatable keelson creates a bump at this place, which is contacting with the shore during mooring and casting off from the shore. This place is protected at AQUASTAR boats.
- Wide outboard protection with splash-cutting wing along the whole boat.
- Anchor groove at the prow for protection of the frame’s material from wiping by the anchor rope.
- Towing bracket.
- Seven handles installed at the prow, at the sides and at the stern. It makes it easy to carry or pull the boat at any position.
- Safety rope.
- Protective bumper at the upper side of the transom.
- Spray-repelling plates between the transom and tube. They are protecting from penetration of sprays and water streams inside the boat when speed is down or in reverse mode.
- Regulated system of seats’ fixation all over the length of the tube, that allows to install the seats in the most comfortable position.
- Protective handle under the air valve of keelson. This handle has protected a huge number of our clients from injuring their fingers during boat assembling.
- Discharge valve at the transom.
- Oars, pump, seats, repair kit.
The boat is packed into three bags. The boat is packed into the bag #1, the set of accessories is packed into the bag #2: paddles, seats and pump. The deck is packed into the bag #3.
You can select the color of your boat: green, white, blue, red and camouflage.