This boat with 185 cm width, 50 cm tubes diameter and enhanced security settings was designed as a racing model for competitions with the engine of 25 horsepower. With 15 horsepower engine capacity the boat can speed up to 45 km/hour. Maximum payload of this boat is 850 kg.
This model can be compared to a strong and solid off-road car. The boat shows excellent shock-absorption on the waves, you can stand in it completely safely. Passengers’ safety is provided by six hermetic chambers – three in the frame and three keelsons. The boat can carry safely no more than seven people. Passengers can take places on seats, folding chairs or on the tubes.
Basic set of K-400 includes the full range of equipment needed to use your boat at once:
- Additional outboard protection is installed in the middle of the outer side of the bottom. Inflatable keelson creates a bump at this place, which is contacting with the shore during mooring and casting off from the shore. This place is protected at AQUASTAR boats.
- Wide outboard protection with splash-cutting wing along the whole boat.
- Anchor groove at the prow for protection of the frame’s material from wiping by the anchor rope.
- Towing bracket.
- Seven handles installed at the prow, at the sides and at the stern. It makes it easy to carry or pull the boat at any position.
- Safety rope.
- Protective bumper at the upper side of the transom.
- Spray-repelling plates between the transom and tube. They are protecting from penetration of sprays and water streams inside the boat when speed is down or in reverse mode.
- Regulated system of seats’ fixation all over the length of the tube, that allows to install the seats in the most comfortable position.
- Protective handle under the air valve of keelson. This handle has protected a huge number of our clients from injuring their fingers during boat assembling.
- Oars, pump, seats, repair kit.
The boat is made of strong five-layer reinforced PVC material with the density of 1100 grams/m2. The material doesn’t decay, its ultraviolet-, gasoline- and oil– resistant and withstands thousands of bending.
The boat is produced in five colors: green, white, blue, red, camouflage.
The boat is packed into three bags. The boat is packed into the bag #1, the set of accessories is packed into the bag #2: paddles, seats and pump. The deck is packed into the bag #3.